115 views
Verified Reviewer

First off, They come to Never Ever Everyou in with a really good 3 month program. But when that expired, they won't let you renew THAT ONE.

Oh No! You have to buy a whole new one and the CHEAPEST available is $75 for THREE MONTHS!!! They don't try to work with you at ALL. Just say, "I'm sorry, that's the best I can do."

So THEN you get a more reasonably priced phone and plan.

Now.

Comes the good part.

First you have to wade thru the labyrinths of chat bots.

Finally get a human. Tell him you need your account number to port. He tried to reason with you and find out why you left.

I tell him , it's no use. I already got another phone.

Just need my account number. Then radio silence until you get timed out and bumped off!!!

User's recommendation: Never ever ever!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mint Mobile 3 Month 3Gb Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Give me my account information and pin number.

Mint Mobile Pros: First 3 months reasonably priced.

Mint Mobile Cons: Too expensive after trial.

Comments

#1956753

Hi, this is Mint Mobile Alex. So sorry about the confusion.

The first 3 months of your service is an intro rate. Now, if you renew with 12 months plan, you can lock in the intro rate. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us on live chat (mintmobile.com/chat) or call us at (800) 683-**** so we can look into your account. We’re here 7 days a week, 5am to 7pm PST.

Thank you. Mint Mobile Alex

#1956750

Hi, this is Mint Mobile Alex. So sorry about the confusion.

The initial 3 months of service is at an intro rate. Now, you can lock in the intro rate if you renew for 12 months plan. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us on live chat (mintmobile.com/chat) or call us at (800) 683-**** so we can look into your account. We’re here 7 days a week, 5am to 7pm PST.

Thank you. Mint Mobile Alex